I'm saving up for a Cintiq 13HD which my dad generously agreed to buy if I can cover half of the cost. Here I am, willing to render my services to get one. Prices below are negotiable on a case-to-case basis, but not always. c: I hope you can help me out even by just sharing this post!
Visual Novel Game Assets:
SAMPLES: [ PAGE 01 ] & [ PAGE 02 ]
- Chibi Illustration: 15$. Additional +$10 per extra character.
- Character Sprites w/ 5 varying expression & poses: Halfbody ($ 25) & Fullbody ($ 35). Additional + $10 per extra expression/pose.
- CG Scene: $40+ (depending on the difficulty).
- Backgrounds: Simple BG ($45) & Complex BG (lots of details): ($ 70). Simple Variations (Night, Afternoon version): + $5. Complex Variations (Size of objects that needs altering, or removed): $10.
- Game Logo Design. For commercial project: $100 (since you're buying the rights from me). For Non-commercial Projects: $25 (just for the spirit of game dev).
- GUI / User Interface. Basic GUI Package: $200. (Main, menu, Options, Save/load Screen, Choice: Yes/No Prompts, Dialogue Box)
- GUI Extended Package: $225-350 (depending on the difficulty). (Basic GUI Package + Bonus Gallery, Music Room, etc.).
For customized UI packages or other game art services not mentioned, you can inquire through my email down below & I'll see what I can do
Digital Painting Illustration
- Lineart / Black and White: $20 - $40
- Semi-realistic Softshading Lineart Style w/ BG: $50-80
- Semi-realistic Painting Style w/ BG: $70-115
My Skill Set:
- Digital Painting
- Graphic Design
- Vector Illustration
- 2D Game Art Asset Making
- 3D Rendering (Though I have this, I'll have to decline with any 3D model projects. Sorry xD;
Payment via Paypal.
For first-time clients, I’ll have to ask you for a full payment before I begin with your commission (for pricey services, this is exempted from the rule). For returning clients, I’m willing to allow you to pay in two parts (before the start of project & before you receive the final product).
If you want something different, just inquire and I’ll try to accommodate you.
Email me at myr.aguila[at]gmail.com with details if you’re interested! (: